Snow Much Fun! - Photoshoot

 

Hey everyone! So I know I've done a lot of photoshoots recently, but I just really enjoy doing them for you all ❤ So yesterday I took some photos of Josefina and Nellie outside in the snow ❄ And I also really loved their outfits from this post: AG Dolls OOTD! So I just added some tights to Nellie's outfit. Let me know if you like it? So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy!



I love how the grass shows through the snow when it's melting ❤













I love these boots ❤ They're so cute!!!










Josefina's eyes are just so gorgeous 😍




This filter makes the snow look a little yellow, lol 😅




Aww they're to cute ❤💖💕




I really like this one 😻








I hope you guys liked this photoshoot, let me know down below what photo is your favorite? And be sure to put any blog post suggestions down in the comments as well ;) Also a couple days ago I posted a blog post on my Schleich blog, just in case you missed it ;) Countryside Boarding House and Stable Tour! I will see you guys next time, Bye!






















What Photo is Your Favorite?
Any Blog Post Ideas?


























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts