Colors of the Season - Thanksgiving Tag!

 


Hello everyone! I did say last post that I was going to be posting on Tuesday but since I have an extra post going up on Thursday (can I get a woot, woot!) I thought it would be best to spread them out a bit and post this one on Saturday instead!
So yeah! Halloween is over now, but we're still celebrating Fall! Last year I did a Thanksgiving tag Give Thanks! - Thanksgiving Tag and you guys seemed to enjoy it! So why not make this a yearly thing? I took my photo from last year Happy Thanksgiving! and used it as our cover picture :) I'm not going to keep you guys waiting any longer. So let's get started!


The Rules ☺:

- Answer ALL the questions truthfully!

- Use the Tag photo above in your blog post

- Credit the creator (me) in your blog post <3

- Tag 1-10 blogger friends! (not required to have followed each other)

- And lastly! Comment (or include in your post) your favorite MixiePixie7 holiday (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.) video! <3



1. What's Your Favorite Part of Thanksgiving?
Honestly, I love a lot about Thanksgiving <3 Obviously, the food is one of my favorite parts. Who doesn't love Thanksgiving dinner? Getting to see family members that I don't see a whole lot is also really nice :) Watching Thanksgiving themed shows and movies is very fun too! I don't know, I like a lot of things about Thanksgiving, okay 😅


2. What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
I'm trying to make sure I remember all the food we have at Thanksgiving! I really love ALL the food we have <3 But I think my very favorite is probably Pecan Pie 😍


3. What's Your Favorite Fall Themed Blog Post You've Made, This Year?
Hmm...That's a tough question (look at me making things harder on myself, tee hee) B-u-t I think this one is probably my favorite Remaking Photography! - Tag | YOU Recreate MY Photos!


4. Favorite Thanksgiving Themed Episode or Movie?

It's between the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (episode? movie?) Community Season 4: Episode 5, and The Simpsons Season 2: Episode 7 <3 I can't decide!!!


5. When Having Dinner, Are You The Extrovert (the one who talks non stop) or The Introvert (the one who doesn't say a word)?

I feel like I'm somewhere in between 😅 I'll probably talk a bit, but manly let other people lead the conversation, if that makes sense? So I'm most likely more on the Introvert side rather than the Extrovert.


6. Least Favorite Part About Thanksgiving?

There's not a lot that I dislike about Thanksgiving, but sometimes when we go around the table and say what we're thankful for I get really embarrassed, and I usually feel very put on the spot. But I do understand why it's important. Does anyone else feel that way?


7.  On Thanksgiving, Do You Dress Fancy, Simple (but nice), or just What You Wear Everyday?

It really depends on where I'm going, but usually I dress simple (but nice) While somehow incorporating fall colors like orange or light shades of brown.


8. Favorite Thanksgiving Themed GIF?


9. Least Favorite and Favorite Pie?

My favorite pie is either pecan or blueberry (I love the super sweet pies) and my least favorite pie is probably lemon.


10. Which of Your Dolls Loves Thanksgiving the Most?

I think Caroline likes it the most <3 But all the dolls enjoy it!


That's all the questions!


I Will Be Tagging:




I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! If you didn't get tagged you are still welcome to do the tag on your own blog, if you would like too! As long as you follow the rules ;) If you have any questions concerning the tag, you can comment down below!
And lastly to answer my question in the rules (that I as well must follow) My favorite MixiePixie7 holiday video is probably this one: Christmas Sisters (American Girl Doll Stopmotion) 
Happy Early Thanksgiving everyone! And I will see you on Thursday ( *wink, wink*) Bye!























What Do You Think Of This Blog Post?
Would You Do This Tag?

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me, I'm excited to do this. Also I loved reading your answers. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and I appreciate you not overlooking Thanksgiving, love this holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I sure had fun making it :) And Thanksgiving is a great holiday <3 Especially the food!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me, Hailey! I haven't been on your blog for awhile because I have been busy, so I am so sorry to be responding to this late! I'll work on the tag rn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Don't be sorry at all :) <3 I've been very busy as well, so I haven't caught up on reading blogs either. I can't wait to see your post about it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts