Happy Valentine's Day! | A Photoshoot

 

Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day <3 I wanted to make this blog post to remind you guys about what Valentine's Day really means. The definition is a holiday celebrating love, any kind of love! I've never really been the biggest fan of this holiday, because I always thought it was just for couples in love and companies trying to steal all your money, but I've realized that it's a whole lot more than that. You are celebrating your love for anything, this year. I love a lot of things, and I'm going to try and think about those things more today and overall the whole year. This is a special holiday that I feel like is taken for granted a lot. So this is your reminder to love what you love with your whole heart ❤ 

Here are some sisterly pictures that I took of Sam and Nellie the other day :) I hope you enjoy!
























I know this was a bit of a shorter one, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless! And Happy Valentine's Day everyone <3 I hope you are having a great day, and if not know that bad times never last forever. And if you're single this Valentine's Day...


I'll be your Valentine 🥰




















Did You Like This Photoshoot? If So, What Is Your Favorite Picture/Pictures?
Favorite Part About Valentine's Day? (Mine is all the chocolate 😉)
What Blog Posts Would You Like To See In The Near Future?
Favorite Love Song? (doesn't have to be romantic)


Comments

  1. Aw, this is such a sweet post! I didn't like Valentine's Day for those same reasons, but now that you mention it, it makes more sense for the holiday to be about any and all kinds of love. ❤️
    My favourite picture is the 5th one, and my favourite love song is probably Fall Into Me by Forest Blakk. Oh, and Tiva's themesong from NCIS! It's both happy and sad at the same time, somehow. 🙃 What is your favourite love song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah 🥰 I'm glad I could help you see Valentine's Day in a new light! Those sound like very sweet songs ❤️ I've heard the Tiva theme but not the other one, I'll be sure to listen to it 😊
      I have so many but my favorites, at the moment are Love Of My Life, and Matilda, both by Harry Styles. Thanks for asking by the way!

      Delete
    2. Also! I forgot to mention Brother by Koadline ❤️ It's an incredible description of sibling/friendship love. I cry a lot when I listen to it 😭😅

      Delete
    3. Interesting! I don't think I've heard any of those songs before. I'll give them a listen! 🙂
      Yeah, one of my best friends showed me the song Fall Into Me a couple months ago, and now it's often "playing over and over" in my head. 😉😅

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️ Aww, the pictures are really cute! My favorite love song at the moment is probably Could Never Be (by Blixemi) or Sailing Away (by Chris de Burgh). But if you think about it, most songs are about love, in a way. Whether they are about break ups, family, friendship, that's all something love-related. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder of what this holiday is really all about. And that everyone can celebrate! Fav pic is #5 really love the black and white. Favorite current love song If I Should Fall Behind by Bruce The Boss Springsteen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so sweet. I love the pink tones, and the way you did the lighting. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much, Quinley 🥰❤️ I did have a good Valentine's Day, thanks for asking! I hope you did as well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts