Sam's Delusional Disaster! | A Photostory As A Promo

 


Hello everyone! Welcome back! I hope you guys are having a great month, so far <3 This week I thought why not do a photostory? Manly because I haven't done one since October! Which is crazy, to me! It is also the first time I'm using my camera for a post like this, so it was a very cool experience ;) 
Also Happy Black History Month 🖤❤💛💚

I hope you guys like this photostory :) Let me know what you think down in the comments!



 

One snowy winter day, the dolls were hanging out, waiting for Hailey to arrive.

When she opened the door carefully, and entered the room.



"Yay! she's finally here!" Sam said with excitement.

"Hi guys!" Hailey greeted.



"Hi!" They all answered.

Hailey then sat on the edge of the guest bed, lost in thought.



"What in the heck is she doing?" Gwynn asked.



"I think she's trying to decide who to pick for the photoshoot." Caroline guessed.



"Yeah, she always does this super last minute." Nellie said with amusement.


"A photoshoot!?" Josefina yelled with excitement. "Please be me, please be me,


PLEASE BE ME!" 

A few minutes go by...



"Ugh! The anticipation is killing me!" Josefina stated with a dramatic flop.



"Don't worry Josefina, she'll pick someone eventually. I hope." Nellie said.

"Alright...Let's do Sam and Gwynn!" Hailey stated matter-of-factly.



"NO!" Both Josefina and Sam shouted.



"I wanted to go!" Josefina whined.



"Ugh! I hate photoshoots!" Sam said in annoyance.



"Oh come on, Sam. I'm sure you and Gwynn will have a great time!" Caroline said.


Later...



"Yeah Caroline this is SO fun." Sam said sarcastically.

Before Caroline could reply, Hailey held up a fancy, frilly dress, thinking.



"NO! Nuh uh, no way!" Sam protested. 



"I'm not wearing that! Who does she think I am!?"



"Sam, try to be a bit more understanding, okay?" Caroline said convincingly.

Seconds later Hailey sat down the dress.



"Oh thank God!" Sam said, breathing a sigh of relief.

Hailey then started digging through things on the floor, with a very puzzled expression on her face.

"Huh, I must have left something in my room. I'll be right back you guys!" 



Once Hailey had left, a very mischievous grin slowly spread onto Sam's face.



"Sam, what are you doing?" Nellie asked suspiciously.



"Nothing..." Sam answered quietly.



Then, as fast as her legs could take her, she ran full speed toward the window!



"Sam stop that! Don't you dare!" Caroline spoke sternly.



"It's not worth it! It's just a silly photoshoot!" Josefina said with concern.



"No it's not. It's torture! This is the only way!" Sam said dramatically.



 "NO!" Gywnn yelled.



Gwynn then started to run full speed to the window, towards Sam.



Making it, just in time. Gywnn tackles Sam with all her might!



"Don't you dare go and die!" Gwynn spoke quickly, stumbling over a few words in the process.



"You didn't think I was actually going to go jump out the window, did you?" Sam asked, surprised.



"Well yeah!" Gwynn huffed.



"Gywnn, why would I ever do that?" Sam asked, barely able to stop herself from laughing.



"Well what else was I supposed to expect?" Gwynn asked. "I mean you do the most crazy stuff, all the TIME!"



"Well that might be true," Sam said as a light tint of blush spread through her cheeks. "But I was just trying to go and hide behind the curtain up here, I would never, ever do something so-

Just as Sam took an inhale, ready to continue her story. Hailey walked into the room.



Both Gwynn and Sam's heads turned in surprise.

"What on earth are you guys doing?" Hailey asked, clearly very confused.

Sam and Gwynn took one look at each other...And then started explaining at the same time, trying to compete to see who would get in the least amount of trouble.

"Nothing!"

"She started it, by trying to jump out the window!"

Then there was silence as all eyes turned toward Gwynn.

"What!?" Gwynn asked. "It's true!"


 
Sam then glared at Gwynn. 

"You know Sam, if you keep frowning, your face is going stay that way, forever." Gwynn stated with pride.

"Alright enough of this nonsense." Hailey said with relief. "Let finish getting you all dolled up, Sam"



"No!" Sam yelled. But to her dismay Hailey picked her up without a second thought.


Well that was the end of the photostory! As the title says this is indeed a promo post for next Tuesday (aka Valentine's Day) Where I am going to be posting a really cute photoshoot, inspired by the holiday. So if you'd like to see that I will be posting it on February 14, at 9:00 MT 😉 Also don't worry about seeing it at that exact time, it's just like any other post I would do so it will stay on my page for as long as my blog is on the internet. Anyway! Let me know what you thought of this blog post down in the comments, and have an amazing rest of your day. I will see you when I see you! Bye <3























































































Did You Enjoy This Photostory?
Are You Excited For My Valentine's Day Photoshoot?
What's Your Favorite Holiday?
Are You On Gwynn Or Sam's Side?
What Would You Like To See More Of On This Blog?



Comments

  1. On Sam what a nut. There were some incredible images in this one but my fav was them all flopped on the couch waiting impatiently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, Hailey! It was very amusing reading the story and having some terrific pictures to go along with it! Goodness, it has been quite a while since I've written a story like that... Perhaps I should try to do a photostory of my own. :-) Either way, you should definitely do more of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Hannah 🥰❤️ I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I've missed doing them, and I will certainly have to do it more often! And yes, I think you making a photo story is a great idea! I'm sure it would turn out so amazing 😊 Since you're so talented ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts