My Current Top 8 Favorite AG Dolls!

 

Hola everyone! Today I will be listing my favorite AG dolls! As the title says. I thought it would be more fair if I only listed the dolls I don't currently have. So you won't be seeing Sam, Caroline, Josefina, Nellie, or Gwynn. Also the dolls that I'm listing I would most likely want at some point while I'm collecting AG dolls, so yeah. Keep that in mind! These aren't listed in any particular order, because like I've said before, I can't pick favorites 😅 Alright! Now that we have all that cleared up, let's go ahead and get started ;)


#1: Cecile Ray | Historical Doll (1850's) | Status: Retired As Of 2014


Gosh, Cecile is such a gorgeous doll <3 Something that I really love about her is that she's very unique. I feel as though there isn't another AG doll that really looks like her. Her ringlet curls are so perfect, and her green eyes match her complexion so well 😍 Also her meet outfit is so adorable! Definitely one of my favorites! 



#2: Marie-Grace Gardner | Historical Doll (1850's) | Status: Retired As Of 2014

I know Marie-Grace is a bit basic looking but I actually think she's underrated! She's very pretty <3 And I think the little curls that frame her face adds a really nice detail to her doll! Her meet outfit is also very cute :) And I really like her face mold, you know since it's not all that common with other AG dolls. The Marie-Grace and Cecile books were a bit boring, though. Just saying!



#3: Addy Walker | Historical Doll (1860's) | Status: Rebranded As Of 2014

As I've said in several previous posts, Addy has always been my favorite Historical AG Doll, and even though they changed the originals to BeForever I still really love Addy's design. She has such a beautifully unique face mold, and her hair is so pretty! She's definitely top tier for any AG doll! And even though the originals are better than how they are now, in my opinion, Addy's current meet dress is so cute 😍 And the color looks so good on her! Also I just have to mention that she definitely has one, if not the best, story of all the girls.



#4: Rebecca Rubin | Historical Doll (1910's) | Status: Rebranded As Of 2014

I don't know how common Rebecca is, but she's definitely one of my favorites! I love how bouncy and cute her hair is <3 She's very beautiful, and her story, if I remember clearly, was pretty interesting! But I do have to say, I'm not a fan at all of her BeForever outfit. The purple color suits her, but I don't know, something just feels off about it. And I think her original outfit overall just looks better, but whatever.



#5: Blaire Wilson | GOTY 2019 | Status: Retired As Of 2021





Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Blaire's story or collection, I think her doll is so pretty! <3 They haven't ever had very many redheads, and being one myself, I was very excited of her release. She's not necessarily my favorite but I do think she's cute. My family and I used to joke all the time that Blaire looked like a doll version of my Mom 😂



#6: Kanani Akin | GOTY 2011 | Status: Retired As Of 2012





I feel like Kanani is one of the most popular GOTY dolls, and for good reason! She's very gorgeous, and I like that her face mold is different than any of the other ones. Also her incredibly long hair is definitely a plus <3 I've never been the biggest fan of her collection or her story, but she's still a great doll!



#7: #4 | Just Like You Doll | Status: Retired As Of 2011

I mean how could you not just love this adorable face 😍 She's definitely one of the most unique dolls, and I just love her! Unfortunately I don't know how accessible she is to purchase, you know since she was one of the first Just Like You dolls, and she is retired. So you know everyone who still has her is selling her for the big bucks 💸



#8: #80 | Truly Me | Status: Retired As Of 2022

I hadn't seen this doll till reading this post: Truly Me Dolls That Shouldn't Have Retired by Annabelle. And now I'm lowkey obsessed with her 😍 She's definitely high up on the list of dolls to buy in the future. She's just so pretty <3 And I've always liked the Josefina face mold. Since she's only recently retired I don't think she'll be to hard to find, but who knows 🤷



That was it! I hope you guys enjoyed this post :) Let me know if you have AG dolls you want to purchase in the future, and if any of them are on my list. Also! In case you didn't know, American Girl very recently released twin dolls from the 90's, so let me know if you guys want me to do a review on them! Have a great rest of your weekend, and I will see you next time! Bye <3 













Are Any Of These Dolls On Your List?

If Not, Who Would Be?

Would You Like Me To Do A Review On Isbel And Nicki?


Comments

  1. Hola Hailey! all the dolls are so pretty! your have great taste 😋. The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! ❤️ Thanks 😊 And yes, I agree the last one is my favorite as well!

      Delete
  2. Nice mix of different dolls and lines. I do love Blair she does look like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it ❤️ And yes, she totally does!

      Delete
  3. I like Cecile and Marie-Grace too, I have Marie-Grace but I hope to get Cecile sometime. Kanani is awesome too.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! They're all great dolls ❤️ Aren't they?

      Delete
  4. Wow, AG has some gorgeous dolls! Out of the ones on your list, my favourite has to be Cecile Ray (mainly because of her historical outfit). Doing a review on the new dolls would be interesting. 🙂 The only two dolls Yokoshi and I have that are similar to AG are from Our Generation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! And yes, I know of Our Generation, as well! They are also a great doll brand ❤️

      Delete
  5. All of them are so pretty! Hmmm, well, out of all the dolls on your list, I remember really wanting Rebecca for a looooong time. If I were to get another American Girl doll, I'd probably get her or Melody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? <3
      Melody would be good to get! That way you can have more variety in your collection. But you can't really go wrong with AG

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts