Breaking NEWS! Violence Strikes The Dollhouse | The Joyful Dolls News Network


Hello everyone! How are you?...No but seriously, how are you? 

Now stay with me here, I know this post might seem really random, but I had this idea about a week ago and I thought it was just too good not to publish. Also, I think it's a really good way to include my sort of new doll (who is now named Elizabeth) in my blog.

 I've been working on updating my Meet The Dolls page, so if you want to read a bit more about our friend, Lizzie, or any of the other dolls, you can click here. Like I said, I haven't finished updating it all , yet but most of them are completed, and I made sure to upgrade the dolls' pictures, as well since most of them were from a while back. Anyway, now that I've updated you all, for the most part. Let's get into the post!


"Good afternoon!" Elizabeth greeted. "I am tuning in from the comfort of Hailey's wonderful home to interview a few people on the incident that took place yesterday, afternoon. We'll start with the young lady, who fell victim to this vicious attack." 


"Excuse me, miss! Are you Gwynn Tan?" Elizabeth asked.


"Yep! That would be me." Gwynn answered, cheerily. "Holy camoly! You're that reporter lady from England!"


"In the flesh." Elizabeth giggled. "Now, would you mind being apart of this interview for our wonderful viewers at home?"


"Of course not! What did you want to ask me about?"


"Well...A little birdie told me an incident took place yesterday. Is this true?"


"Oh my gosh, yes! I was just relaxing, minding my own business , when suddenly..."


"I was attacked!"


"Oh my goodness me! Are you alright, madam?"


"Well not really, but I'll survive, I guess."


Elizabeth nods sympathetically, then says. "Do you know who your attacker was?"


"Well, duh. Her name...is Samantha Parkington!"

"Dun, dun, dun!!!!" The machine squeaks.


"Now is really not the time for sound effects, James." Elizabeth says, in a serious tone.


"Anyway! Miss Tan, do you have any idea where your attacker is, now?"


"No. I was in too upset, at the time. But whenever my attacker is finally caught..."


"I will be filing a retraining order!"


"Seriously!"


"Gwynn, I just pinched you and it was out of shear entertainment, not violence." Sam explained. "Plus, Do you even know what a retraining order is?"



Awkward silence...


"Uh...Miss Harper?" James asked. "Miss Harper?"


"What?...Oh!"


"Cut!"


"Alright...And you are live." James states.

"Welcome back! Now after interviewing our dear friend, Gwynn. It's time to chat with the witness of this thrilling case." Elizabeth announced, with enthusiasm.


"What's your name, madam?'


"Uh...Nellie."


"Last name?"


"O'Malley."


"Lovely! So Miss O'Malley, you witnessed the incident yesterday, did you not?"


"...What incident?"


"The case with Miss Tan and her attacker, a Miss Parkington. Ring any bells?"


"Ohhhh. That incident. Yes, I did see it happen."


"Is it as Miss Tan describes?"


"Was it awful?"


"Terrible, even?"


Nellie giggled. "No, not at all. Gwynn tends to be very dramatic. I'm actually quite surprised it's important enough to be on the news."


Elizabeth looked down, in disappointment. "Oh..."


"Thank you for your time, Miss O'Malley."


"Sure thing, Lizzie!"

"Alright, cut!" James calls out.


"We can edit that, right?" Elizabeth asked, quietly.

"Oh, yeah. Totally." James answered.

 "Great."


"What an awful accident. Though, it may never be clear where Samantha Parkington is-


"Um...I'm right here."


Elizabeth quickly clears her throat. "Let's hope Gwynn can find true peace and clarity on the events that took place. Tune in next week, for our report on day to day life at the dollhouse."


"This is Elizabeth Harper,"


"Signing off."

Ta da! I hope you guys found this photostory entertaining. I tried to make it as creative and over the top as I could, so hopefully I was successful. If you guys are interested in this type of post, let me know and I'd be glad to do more! Hopefully, the next time I post, I will be able to publish another tips and tricks post, per your guys' request. But because of water line issues where I live, I won't have much internet, it's a whole deal. So I may not be able to post next week, but we will just have to wait and see. I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I will see you very soon. Bye, for now ❤

Gosh, I love Supernatural so much 💖💕💜


















Would You Like To See More Posts Like This?
Did You Enjoy This Blog Post?
Do You Like The Updated Meet The Dolls Page?















Comments

  1. This was really funny! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brooklyn! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) It feels good to be back <3

      Delete
  2. This was super entertaining! Elizabeth's different angles and positions really added something to it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hividah <3 I'm sure Elizabeth will be glad to hear what you thought of her work, though I suppose we really should be crediting James for his camera skills, lol.

      Delete
  3. Highly entertaining and hilarious. I think the expression of Elizabeth's face fits with her dramatic reporting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blog Dad! I think so too! Elizabeth certainly is a character

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so hilarious. I think we need more stories of Elizabeth reporting news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mckayla <3 I will definitely have to make more, than :) Since it was such a hit!

      Delete
  5. This was hilarious-- the photos were awesome, and this was such a fun story
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Quinley! I'm so glad you liked it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts