Happy Halloween! - 2023

 


Happy Dolloween from Hailey's Joyful Dolls! I hope you guys are having a spooktacular day. Let me know down in the comments how you're celebrating this year, if you do celebrate Halloween that is. 

Now let me show you, in more detail, what the dolls are dressed up for this year!


Saige is an adorable western cowgirl 🐎


Josefina is a stunning princess 👑


Sam is a quirky anime schoolgirl 🕮


Caroline is dressed as a beautiful elf from LOTR 💙


And apparently...Sam thought it would be funny to make it a surprise, by dressing up as me...
I'll be honest, I see the resemblance 😅


And last, but certainly not least, we have Gwynn, who is dressed as the iconic Charlie Brown! 🏈


"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner."


Image result for stranger things wink gif



























                                                                       
                                                                                          












What Are You Doing To Celebrate Halloween?
Are You Dressing Up For Halloween This Year? If So Who Are You Going As?
Which Dolls' Costume Is Your Favorite?
Did You Get The Horror Movie Quote Reference?

Comments

  1. I hope you had a happy Halloween, Hailey! The dolls' costumes were adorable. ❤ I especially love Samantha's! That's so clever! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, E <3 I'm so glad you liked the costumes! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! My favourite costume is Caroline's, but I will admit that Sam's was a genius idea! 😉
    No, I didn't get the movie reference... but that's probably because the only "horror" movie I've ever seen was Alien. 😶 Or was it Aliens? It was so long ago that I don't know which of the two it was exactly. 😅 Horror films are not my cup of tea... ☕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hividah! <3 And that's okay, I haven't seen too many horror movies either. We've only been starting to watch them recently. I do think I know Alien as well! Mckayla watched it with our mom a while back, but I've never seen it. Sounds like it's good though :) The quote is from Silence Of The Lambs, by the way ;)

      Delete
    2. Ah, I've heard of Silence of the Lambs, but that's all I know about it. 😅 In my opinion, Alien is terrible because all the characters (except for one) get brutally killed by the alien who eats them, one by one. That's all I'm spoiling. 😶 So overall, it's probably not a good idea to watch it late at night as a sensitive 11 year old... 😅

      Delete
    3. Yikes that sounds really brutal 😅 Good to know! I only know the main girl character and that's pretty much it.
      I remember when I watched Jurassic Park for the first time a few years ago. Gosh, I had such bad nightmares. But luckily I'm desensitized now 👍

      Delete
    4. The main girl character is played by Sigourney Weaver, I believe. She's also in the Avatar movies, which is where I know her from. 🙃 After some googling, I also found out that there are several movies in the Alien franchise... 😬
      Oh yes, Jurassic Park! I actually don't remember the first time I watched it since I've known those movies for most of my life. But I remember being terrified that people in real life were going to try bringing back dinosaurs and then we'd be doomed to getting eaten by a carnivorous "villain." 😅 At least I'm desensitized to those movies now too and can enjoy them better... Otherwise, I've been kind of obsessed with the main theme for such a long time!

      Delete
    5. Ah yes! 😅 I also had that major fear as well. And I know, right? The theme is so good ❤️ I love a good soundtrack!

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a Happy Halloween, I love your dolls' costumes especially Caroline's. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts