The Halloween Poll - Results!


Hello everyone! If you saw my most recent post, then you would know I made a poll for different Halloween posts I could make for you guys. The results are in! And...

 Forms response chart. Question title: Which Idea Is Your Favorite?. Number of responses: 10 responses.


It's a tie 😅So much for curing my indecisiveness.

Anyway, if it's not already obvious I won't be releasing the post before spooky season is over. But I do already have a small post scheduled for Halloween. So, in the meantime, let me know, down in the comments. Which of the top poll results is your favorite, a spooky dry ice photoshoot or the dolls make Halloween treats? If one of your favorites didn't win the poll, now is your chance to pick which you want to see best, of the two.

I hope you have a great rest of your day, and I can't wait to see what you guys choose! ♡














Which Of The Two Top Poll Results, Is Your Favorite?

How Has Your Week Been?


Comments

  1. The dolls making Halloween treats would be great, and chaotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yokoshi and I think the Dry Ice Photoshoot would be the most spooky! 😁🎃👻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Louise's account isn't letting her comment at the moment, so she asked me to comment for her).

      "I love both ideas, it's so hard to choose! But I'll vote for the Dry Ice since that one seems to have more votes, and I don't want to make it a tie again!" 🙃 -Louise

      Delete
    2. Yup, yup, YUP! (A quote from Ducky, "The Land Before Time")

      Delete
    3. Love that quote 😅 And hopefully your account will be fixed soon, Louise ❤️ Thank you guys for your vote!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts