Fall Leaves and Pumpkin Spices Lattes - Photoshoot

 Hello everyone! How are you guys doing today? Anyway I was going to post this yesterday but I just didn't get the chance to, but now I can. But anyways, yesterday I took some photos of Josefina outside, and I thought I would share them with you guys :) Also hopefully sometime before the end of October I will be able to start my AG doll podcast so that's very exciting :) Anyway enjoy the photos :)















































I hope you guys liked this post, I had a lot of fun taking these photos :) I love you guys so much and I will see you next post, Bye! 





Vacuum cleaner dia das bruxas halloween GIF on GIFER - by Modal
This was literally one of the best parts of the movie 😂



Which Photo Was Your Favorite?
Are You Excited For Fall/Halloween?




































Comments

  1. All of these pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah fall! These photos are amazing I really enjoy the autumn sunshine. It is hard to choose a favorite but I'll go with #8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad! I really love autumn sunshine too :)

      Delete
  3. I love this photo shoot of Josie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO so cute! I love Josefina’s fall outfit! I’m so excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Madi! I'm glad you liked it, I'm exited for fall too :)

      Delete
  5. I love the first photo, Josefina looks amazing. :) And I am very excited for Halloween.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley :) I think the first one is my favorite too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts