Fixing My AG Doll Caroline's Hair! Amazing Transformation





Hey everyone! So in today's post as the title says I am going to be fixing Caroline's hair. So I filmed fixing her hair because I thought it would be easier than taking pictures step by step. Also I will only be able to post once this week because me and my family will be going on a mini vacation. Also I recommend if you are going to be trying to fix your AG doll's hair then look up a tutorial of the doll that you have, trust me it makes it so much easier, Anyway I hope you guys enjoy/enjoyed the video :) and I will see you guy next post, Bye!




Ag Courtney GIF by Official American Girl - Find & Share on GIPHY
I love ag dolls so much and gifs so this was perfect :)




Also here are the links to the tutorials that I followed and found most helpful :
Fixing American Girl Doll Caroline's Hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ayfLBAykM
How To Curl Your American Girl Dolls Hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43mqfEjefM



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts