September - Photoshoot

 Hey everyone! So yesterday I took some photos of Nellie outside, and I'm pretty proud of them :) Btw this was Nellie's first photoshoot which is pretty exciting. Also sometime very soon I will have Nellie's Profile on the Meet the Dolls page so be watching out for that :) I hope you guys like the photos :)



















































































I hope you guys liked the photos, and I will see you next post, Bye! :)


Harry Potter Bye Bye GIF - Harry Potter Bye Bye Goodbye - Discover & Share  GIFs
I just really have been loving using gifs lately :)



Which photo was your favorite?
Which photo should I use for Nellie's Profile?

































































Comments

  1. Awesome photoshoot! I think #7 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mckayla! I'm glad you liked the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I like the 8th photo.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley! The 8th photo is one of my favorites too :)

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing. She actually looks like a person in the grass shots. I like the images on the green fence best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I'm so glad you liked the photos, I really like the green fence photo too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts