The Girl And The Old Fashioned Hat - Photoshoot | Introducing My NEW Doll!

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back! So in case you didn't see this post: What I Got For Christmas - 2022 Mini Haul on my other blog, one of the gifts I received was a new doll! And so I thought why not do a photoshoot with her! So I took some pictures yesterday at an old fashioned house <3 Also! I think I decided on her name but I'm not quite sure just yet, what do you guys think about the name Lola for her? Let me know what you guys think of the pictures! Enjoy ;)





I love the angle of this one :)



This one is definitely one of my favorites!











 
I really love this one <3



This one is so cute! 🥰














Let me know which picture is your favorite!  I think they all turned out really great :) Also! Be sure to let me know if you would like more photoshoots at the old lodge! It has lots of cool rooms, and I could probably take more pictures on the outside, too!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful day, and be sure to take good care of yourself <3 I love you all! And I will see you next week, bye!



- Lots of hugs and kisses,
 
- Hailey

















What Picture Is Your Favorite?

Would You Like To See More Photoshoots At The Old Lodge?

What Blog Posts Would You Like To See Next?


Comments

  1. She's beautiful. :) I love every photo you took.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Quinley 🥰 I know right! She's so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I really liked this photoshoot! I also like her name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brooklyn ❤️ I'm so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Your use of light is fantastic. I like #4 the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww 🥰 Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts