My 3 Year Blogaversary!

 


Hello everyone! Happy 3 year blogaversary!!! Gosh, saying that out loud makes it even crazier. I truthfully cannot believe I'm still here...three entire years later. 

I never could've believed that messing around on a website, trying to find anything to do with my time, could turn into something I look forward to adding to every week.

 Every single one of you, silent reader or fellow blogger, have made me feel welcome. I hope that you know that whether you've been here for a day or for the entire three years, that I am so grateful for you. And that I love and care about you all so very much ♡

I love and appreciate everything blogging has given me, from the endless amount of falling dolls to growing a community of some of the most amazing people. I may not have had that insperation every single moment, but I know that no matter what I've always felt the passion and that this blog will always have a very special place in my heart.


I would like to say a special thanks to...

Mckayla (my older sister)

Tony (my twin sister)

My parents

Quinley

Louise

Yokoshi

Hividah

E

Annabelle

Sadie

Brooklyn

Chloe the MovieCritic

Madi

Also to anyone and everyone who has ever enjoyed my blog and to the world of blogging!


Stas:

21, 335 views

11 followers

160 posts

734 comments


Once again...Thank you all so, so, so very much ♡

I can't wait to see the number of these blogaversary posts grow and I hope you stick around to see them all!

















Happy Holidays


Comments

  1. Aww, this is such a sweet post! 🥹 3 years is most of the time we've known each other, but it feels much longer than that. I'm always looking forward to reading your posts (even if I don't comment right away). You are a terrific writer and photographer; keep up the great work! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Hividah ❤️ And I know, right? It feels like I've known you my whole life! I'm so grateful to have such incredible friends!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Hailey! That is huge!! My two year Blogaversary is coming up soon. That's also crazy, lol! I hope you will be blogging for many more years! 💖 ~Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brooklyn 💕 And happy blogoversary to you too! I hope the same for you 😊

      Delete
  3. 3 years?? That is seriously SO amazing! Congrats! Your posts are seriously such a huge highlight and I look forward to each and every one. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that is so sweet of you to say, E! 💕 Thank you so very much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts