We're Back!

 



Hello everyone! Gosh have I missed saying that!

I'm sorry for keeping you guys on your toes for so long. But I'm finally back! And ready to start easing into my regular posting schedule again.

If I'm being honest, I was really struggling with motivation and inspiration to post after the holidays had wrapped up. Which happens to me often, but usually not for so long. I think it's just because it's always so busy and fun during Christmas season, that afterwards all I can think about is "what can I post now?" And I often have to regain that spark, somehow. And usually, the more and more I post, the better I'm able to find it. But this time it was harder. I found myself starting post ideas, and then sort of just abandoning them. Whether it's because I thought they weren't turning out as good as I had planned in my head, or if I just lost interest in continuing them.

And with all those doubts circling, I also just got wrapped up in other things. Like school, and other hobbies of mine. But throughout the past few months, I've still had the urge to want to post again, just because it always gives me such great happiness to do 🩷

Figuring out where and how to start was a bit tricky. But what better day then national Star Wars Day? 

Regardless of it all, I'm super, duper excited to be back! And I have so many ideas and plans for future posts 😊 Now, please bear with me, because the first few weeks are bound to be a bit sporadic when it comes to my posting schedule. I'm aiming for once a week, before working up to twice a week, but we'll see how it goes. I'll also be getting back to posting on my other blog soon, as well. But probably not till I feel steady with my schedule here. 

I'm equally as sorry for not catching up on your guys' blogs. But I can't wait to see what fun and amazing content you've been busy creating! You all are so talented 💕

Sorry if this post is kind of all over the place, but I guess it kind of fits given the deserted state of my blog. 
I truly have missed this so much, and I'm really grateful for all of you each and every day! I've seen the view count on my most recent post skyrocket compared to the rest, so I'm sorry again for leaving you all for a while without warning. 
And genuinely if you guys have any (even the most random) questions or comments, I would love to hear them down below. I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to!

So, with that being said, bye for now!
(I'll be back sooner than 3 months this time, I promise! 😉)





- Hailey
















What Have You Guys Been Up To?

What Type Of Content Would You Like To See?


Comments

  1. Aw, hey Hailey! I'm glad you're back- I've missed your posts and comments so much! I think all of us here understand the struggle to find things to post. Blogging is such a fun hobby, but it's really easy to get wrapped up in other things. That being said, I can't wait to see what you have planned for upcoming posts!
    I honestly haven't been up to much. Just school work and doll stuff for me. Which, I'm not complaining about. I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more busy here soon with finals (ack!), but until then, I'm chilling. I have plans for my blog as well, I just need to get some money first...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! ❤️ It feels good to hear that I'm not alone in my posting struggle.
      Good luck with your finals! I'm sure you'll do great 😊 And I can't wait to see what you have planned for your blog!

      Delete
  2. It's great to have you back, Hailey! 💞 It's funny how Bloggers tend to go on unannounced breaks, including myself. 😅 I've just been so busy juggling other events in my life that I haven't been in the mood to finish my blog posts. But perhaps now that you're back, I'll be inspired to continue posting on my blog again... 🙂
    I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts! Perhaps some more photostories or movie scene recreations? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hividah! 💕 I think sometimes it's hard to remember that we're all in the same boat, and that taking breaks from posting is normal, in fact good to do! But it's definitely a funny coincidence that we all tend to do it in the same way 😄
      I can't wait to see your posts, as well! They are always so incredibly well written.
      And I'll definitely have to take your suggestions ☺️ Those are some of my favorite type of posts to do 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts