Hello Sunshine! - Photoshoot

 

Hey everyone! So yesterday I took some photos of Nellie outside, because I haven't done a photoshoot with Nellie (by herself) since April. So yeah, I hope you enjoy!



Do you guys like Nellie's outfit? I can't decide weather it's cute or not 😅
















I love how there's so many pretty flowers outside 🌷 




Look at the beautiful sky 😍
































Nellie's freckles are so cute!







I decided to leave this one unedited, let me know what you think ;)





I hope you guys enjoyed this photoshoot! Let me know down in the comments what picture is your favorite? Also like I said toward the beginning of this blog post, let me know what you think of Nellie's outfit! And yeah, I will see you guys next blog post,


















































What Picture Is Your Favorite?

What Do You Think Of Nellie's Outfit?

Comments

  1. Fantastic summer shoot. There are many great images but I liked the first one best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts