Nellie Reviews Harry Potter: Privet Drive Lego Set!

 


Nellie: Hello everyone!




Nellie: Welcome back to Hailey's Joyful Dolls!




Nellie: I'm super excited for this blog post!




Nellie: So as most of you guys know I love pretty much anything to do with Sci-fi or Fantasy,




Nellie: which includes Harry Potter!




Nellie: As the title of this post says,




Nellie: Today I will be reviewing the Harry Potter: Privet Drive Lego Set, for you all today!




Nellie: So Hailey has had this set for some time now, and a couple of days ago she asked me if I wanted to have it.




Nellie: and of course I said yes!




Nellie: After playing with it for a little while in till I thought up an idea, this blog post!




Nellie: I asked Hailey what she thought about the idea. And she said it was a great idea!




Nellie: So here we are!




Nellie: Say hi to the camera

Me: Hi *giggles*




Nellie: Alright let's get started!




Nellie: So first let's start with all the cute little Lego figures that come with the set!




Nellie: We have Harry Potter, of course!




Nellie: With Ron!




Nellie: And since it's their house of course we have the Dursleys, Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and scared little Dudley. *giggles*




Nellie: A feature I thought was quite cool is that you can change their expressions by turning their heads around, which sounds kinda creepy now that I say it out loud 😅




Nellie: And this set wouldn't be complete without Dobby.




Nellie: Dobby is free!




Nellie: And as you know Harry has an owl named Hedwig, so she's in this set as well.




Nellie: But this time she has a little owl friend, that's always on the sign. It can be taken on and off though.




Nellie: This set also comes with Aunt Petunia's pudding from the very iconic scene from The Chamber of Secrets.



Nellie: Looking at the pudding from the movie, and comparing it with the Lego version. They're pretty similar. But I think it would've looked more accurate if they would've swapped the brown Lego pieces with purple instead, because the real thing actually doesn't have any brown, like at all 😅




Nellie: But then again that's just me being picky.




Nellie: Anyway, look at how cute Harry and Ron's wands are!




Nellie: Harry can also carry his suitcase, which can open too!




Nellie: Now let's finally move on to the house!




Nellie: We'll start with the exterior.



Nellie: Now the outside of the house is incredibly accurate!




Nellie: From the size and placing of the windows,




Nellie: all the way down to the letters spilling out of the letterbox. It's very adorable ❤




Nellie: Why don't we head inside the house now,




Nellie: the downstairs is not very accurate, it least color wise, but one thing I did notice is that even though the couches are purplish in the movie as well as in the Lego set, the colors are a bit off. I noticed that with the stairs as well. It is quite cute though.




Nellie: The front door can open, but not the door to the room under the stairs, which is a bit disappointing.




Nellie: There's this little mechanism which is supposed to allow you to push letters through




Nellie: the side of the house and have them come out of the fire place, like the movie, b-u-t I got some letters stuck in it and so now I only have one letter left, and I don't what to risk getting it stuck. So I'm going to keep it up in Harry's room.




Nellie: Speaking of Harry's room, let's head upstairs now!



Nellie: Now similarly to downstairs Harry's room is semi accurate. I would say that it's more a little bit more accurate. I mean you have all the important details, 




Nellie: like the picture of his parents, his bed,




Nellie: and his window with bars on them. Just like the movie!






Nellie:Now heading back outside, as you can see there's a lantern, that you can actually pull on and it reveals...




Nellie: Harry's old room under the stairs. I do appreciate that they included this even though it doesn't make an appearance in the movie.




Nellie: And last but certainly not least we have the magic flying car! Which is probably the most accurate item in this set!




Nellie: You can even open the doors,




Nellie: You can have one of your Lego people drive it, and (in my opinion) the coolest part of this set!




Nellie: You can open the trunk to reveal a long chain,




Nellie: which you can hook on the window,




Nellie: and detach it from the frame, so you can create the scene from the movie.




Nellie: I really like this set, even with all the inaccuracy. But I do wish they would've added either Fred and George or the guests that the Dursleys had over, just because I think they're pretty important for that part of the move.




Nellie: But overall I would give this set an 8.5/10! Anyway I ho-




Gwynn: Hey Nellie! Whatcha dooooooooooing




Nellie: Reviewing this Lego set for Hailey's blog.




Gwynn: My turn!!!!




Nellie: Gwynn stop! What do you mean your turn?!




Gwynn: I mean my turn! Too review! It's my Lego set!!!

Me: Gwynn, you can't just take over Nellie's blog post, and plus the Lego set isn't even yours. You can't have everything your way ll the time.




Gwynn: Yes I can! Because I'm the queen of everything!




Anyway as I was saying! I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! And we will see you guys next post, B-




Gwynn: Bye!




Nellie: Bye!




Hi everyone! It's me Hailey now 😅 I know this was kinda a weird blog but I hope you guys enjoyed it just the same! Let me know what you think of it down in the comments. And I will see you guys next time, 





















































What Do You Guys Think About This Blog Post?
Do You Have Any Post Ideas?



































































































































Comments

  1. I loved reading your review, Nellie. :) That sounds like a cool Lego set.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nellie: Thank you so very much 🥰❤️ And yes it's a super cool Lego set!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful Lego set! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace ❤️ It's a very cool set ☺️

      Delete
  3. What a cool concept of the doll doing the review. And those close-up shots, especially with Nellie holding Legos in her hand were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Nellie says thank you! She's very proud that she came up with the idea :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts