The Daydream - Photostory

 










On a dark and stormy night.





The four princess' lay awake,




the storm frighted them.









But then suddenly came a loud bang,




from outside the castle doors!



"Come on in!" 


Nellie's sweet voice interrupted Sam's thoughts.


"Hi girls!" Hailey greeted. "I just came in to drop off some of your sister's things."



"Oh that's right, our new sister is coming home today" Sam thought. "I wonder what she's like?"




The doors swung open, and in walked a pale skinned girl.




"Why hello!" Caroline greeted, "And who might you be?"




"Oh I'm so very sorry to have arrived so late." the girl apologized. "I'm your new sister, Drusilla"




"How lovely it is to meet you!" Caroline said with delight. 




"We are your new siblings!"




"I'm Caroline, and this is Nellie,"




"And Josefina" Caroline said gesturing toward each of them.

"And then finally the youngest sister, Sam"




"Sam swore she saw Drusilla's eyes glow red for just a moment. Before she smiled sweetly.

It was probably just her imagination...right?

As soon Drusila had settled in. The girls all decided to retire to bed. Before it started to storm again.




But soon after, Sam had been awoken by the loud sound of thunder, and a crackle of lightning!




At first she heard ungodly noises, ones that you would only hear being described in books.




But she could not be prepared for what she saw. In fact the sight made her blood run cold.




With a shuddering breath, Sam slowly turned her head...




She saw Drusilla hovering over Caroline's neck, sucking all the blood. Till it ran dry.




When Sam moved ever so slightly, her bed made a loud squeaking sound. 






Which alerted the no longer human creature, into turning her head to face Sam.




Ready to strike!



But then a knock on the door interrupted Sam's thoughts once again!




Hailey and the new sibling stepped through the door.


"Gwynn, these are your new sisters!" Hailey told Gwynn. "Sam, Nellie, Josefina, and Caroline."




"Hello Gwynn!" Caroline said politely. "Nice to m...




"Stop!" Sam interrupted, just as Caroline was about to shake hands with Gywnn.




"Don't go anywhere near her!" Sam shouted. "She's a vampire!!!"




Everyone erupted into a fit of giggles (except Gwynn, who politely tried hard not to laugh)




"There's nothing funny about any of this!" Sam shouted. "I swear she's a real vampire!"

"Sam," said Hailey trying to contain her laughter. "I think you've been reading to many vampire books"




Sam looked toward Gwynn thoughtfully. The more she thought about it the more she realized. Gwynn didn't have super pale skin or red eyes, In fact her name wasn't even Drusilla!




"Maybe I was overreacting a bit" Sam said as she played with her hands. "You seem sweet Gwynn, I should not have judged you"




Then Sam pulled Gwynn into a big hug. And what do you know, Sam and Gwynn became pretty good friends after that. In fact, they both agree that if they could be any mythical creature. They would choose to be...


Vampires!




I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know what you thought of this photostory! I really enjoyed making it, and I think it turned out pretty well :) Also let me know if you think my writing and or picture editing has gotten better? And I will see you guys next blog post, Bye!



















 
























































Did You Like This Photostory?

Has My Writing Improved?

Has My Photo Editing Improved?

Comments

  1. This was a such a fun and spooky story! I love your photo editing, it looks beautiful.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're too sweet Quinley 🥰 Thank you so much ❤️ I'm so glad you liked it 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts