The Sibling Tag!

 


Hey everyone! Um I'm not exactly sure how to start this 😅 I'm not very good at doing blog posts like Sam (and of course, Hailey) but I will try my very best :) Oh right I didn't even say who was writing this blog post! Hi, I'm Caroline! I think most of you guys know me by now ;) Oh right, welcome back! Today me and Josefina will be doing The Sibling Tag!  So Brooklyn nominated us for The Sibling Tag! Thank you so much Brooklyn!!! So yeah, let's get this tag started!



The Rules:

- Thank the person who nominated you. Once again thank you Brooklyn!

- Link back to original post/award creator. Dollightful Friends ( It's me Hailey writing all the rules and questions by the way ;) I just wanted to say) I actually didn't know about this blog till I was tagged for this award, and now I will definitely be reading her blog!

- Include the original graphic or make your own.

- Include a clean copy of the rules and questions in your post.

- Answer the questions,

- Tag 3 people or leave the tag open (make sure to let your nominees know).

- Pass on the old questions. (Each pair of nominees can add one favorite item category to the last question.) 


Hey it's me Caroline again! Josefina's answers will be in purple and mine will be in light blue and in case of emergencies as well as for asking the questions like she said above. Hailey's writing will be in bold black 



What Do You Enjoy Doing With Each Other?


Well I personally love doing arts and crafts. I don't know what Josefina thinks though 😅

 I always love playing dolls, but Caroline doesn't like to. So one day she convinced me to do arts and crafts with her, and surprisingly it was actually really fun. So yeah, I agree!

*happy squeals*



What Is One Thing You Like And One Thing You Dislike About The Other?


I really love how passionate Josefina is about her acting. It makes me really happy that she's pursuing what she loves ❤ I don't want to sound mean, but one thing that I dislike about her is that if one of us (her siblings) doesn't do something that we're supposed to or just annoyes her than she get really mad and starts picking fights about other things for no reason. *turns toward Josefina* Sorry 😬

*frowns* Whatever 🙄 Anyways one of the things I like about Caroline is that she always keeps us well grounded and you know make sure we all don't kill each other, basically without her I feel like we would all be dead 😅 She's also very caring and always offers to help if we're sick or hurt.

Aww, thanks Josefina 🥰

You're welcome! Anyway, something I dislike about Caroline is that she talks online about how you get "easily annoyed" and "picks fights" *smiles proudly*

Josefina! I had to say something I disliked about you! I was only telling the truth!!! 

Yeah, well I was telling the truth too!!!!

Can you guys please stop arguing, and just move on to the next question, please?

Yes, sorry Hailey 😶

Fine 🙄



What Is One Thing One Of You Likes But The Other Doesn't?

I really love any animal movies or books, (as you guys would know if you read the Meet the Dolls page) anyway Josefina hates any book/movie to do with animals, because even though she doesn't want to admit it, Josefina always cries (a lot) when watching them. I do too, but I really love the stories and the fact that the animals are the main characters. So yeah.

 I...uh... *sigh* your right. Anyway, I really love to sing all the time (as you guys know) but Caroline hates singing 🙅 

I do not hate singing! I just don't like to sing. And it doesn't help that you're constantly singing really loudly all the time. *pauses* You might have a point actually 😅 Sorry 😬

Told ya 😜




Describe The Other In Five Words Or Less.

Grumpy, passionate, stubborn, and kind.

Sweet, motherly, calm, and lovable.



What Are The Other's Favorite...



Food/Drink?

Well her favorite drink is any type of coffee, literally ANY TYPE 😅 She's obsessed with coffee! Seriously I think it's a problem. Anyway her favorite food is any type of sandwiches.

Caroline's favorite drink is cinnamon tea, and her favorite food is hamburgers. And by the way if you have to be obsessed with something it might as well be coffee!



Sport?

Josefina doesn't like sports. So none 😅

Caroline likes to watch hockey sometimes, I think? Does that count?



Book?

Her favorite book is probably...hm...any of the Princess Diaries books. Right?

*slow claps* Congratulations Caroline! You would be correct 😊 Anyway Caroline loves a good bit of books, but her favorite is probably Wolves of the Beyond.

Yep 😅



My Question Item: Movie?

Her favorite movie is pretty much any Cinderella movie. Weather it's live action or cartoon, she will love it!

Oh that's an easy one! Her favorite movie is Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron.


We will be tagging Felicity and Marie-Grace from Q's Creative Corner

We will just be tagging the one blog, but like the rules said anyone who would like to do this tag is welcome to :)

Hi! Um it's Caroline! And Josefina! We hope you guys enjoyed this blog post :) Yeah, it was a lot of fun! And Hailey will be doing the blog post making next post, so this isn't so confusing 😅 We love you guys ❤ Yes! Very much 💕 Bye! Bye! 




Josefina insisted I put this GIF on the blog post, so yeah, I hope you enjoy this 😅

Here's the link: Princess Diaries Mia GIF








Anyway, Bye Again 👋




















Comments

  1. I loved reading your answers! And you're welcome! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline and Josefina said thanks too ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging Marie-Grace and Felicity, they will be answering the questions soon. And I love Caroline's and Josefina's answers. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome 🤗 I can't wait to see their post about it! And I'm glad you liked the blog post ❤️

      Delete
  4. That was so much fun. Love the sassy doll dialogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! The dolls loved reading all the comments :) Caroline said to tell you sorry if she was being too sassy, but Josefina is not, lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts