Cute as a Pumpkin - Fall Photoshoot | With My Very First Camera!

 

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a little over a week, Saturday (the 15th of October) I was sewing things for me and my sister's Halloween costumes, so I didn't have time to do a blog post that day. Please bare with me right now, because during the end of the year (especially around holidays like Halloween and Christmas) are when me and my family are probably the most busy, so even though getting content out for you guys is a high priority for me, because I love doing it so much <3 There are other things that, unfortunately, have to come first. I'm not taking a blogging break, by the way, in case you were wondering. I'm starting to realize that's what it sounds like 😅 Anyway! So, finally! On Monday I was able to take some pictures, which I took on my brand new camera! If you didn't know already, I did a blog post for my personal blog today! My FIRST Professional Camera!!! + Unboxing and Review on Nikon D3500 where I talked all about my new camera, as well as all my other ones, so if you're looking for more information on it. You can go and watch that video :) I'm super excited about it!! And I think these pictures turned out really great <3 But let me know what you think ;)



Sorry you can see the date on some of the pictures. I didn't know I could change that in settings till later 😅




Also! from now on I'm going to be adding a watermark to my pictures, so that way if someone were to steal my pictures without giving me credit, you could at least see that I took the pictures. I know it probably wouldn't happen, but I've seen it happen to other bloggers before, so I figured I'd better be safe than sorry! Right? Let me know if you like the design of the watermark, or if you think I should change it!










Do you guys like black and white filters? I've always thought they looked very nice :)



 

The focus on this camera is incredible ❤



















I really love the contrast of her ribbons and the leaves!













I love how the sun looks in this one 😍




I think this one's my favorite 🥰




I decided to leave this one unedited, just so you guys can truly see the amazing quality this camera has :) <3













This one's a bit dark, but I think it turned out pretty good still :)







How is there still a flower outside? It's fall! I've never seen a flower like this before, does anyone know what kind it is?






















I really like this one too!




I love how all of them turned out, but this one is by far my favorite ❤









Wow! That was a ton of pictures, wasn't it 😅 Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this blog post :) Let me know what picture/pictures is your favorite. I will see you guys next time, bye!


































































































































































































































































Did You Guys Enjoy This Blog Post?
What's Your Favorite Picture/Pictures In This Photoshoot?
Do You Guys Have Any Fall/Halloween Blog Post Ideas?


Comments

  1. The photos look amazing. I can't really decide on a favorite, because they're all awesome.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww 🥰 Thank so much Quinley ❤️ I'm so glad you liked them!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pics. I love the watermark so you get proper credit when AG steals one of your amazing images

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts