I Recreated Famous Christmas Movie Posters | YIKES!

 

Hello everyone! Welcome back <3 So when I was doing my planning for the week, I randomly came up with this blog post idea. And let me tell you guys 😅 My photoshopping skills are real bad! But I tried my best, and I had fun so that's what really matters, right? Anyway! Let me explain to you (in more detail than the title) what this blog post is all about :) So basically I took some pictures of the dolls and edited them to look like, say it with me, famous Christmas movie posters! So with out further ado, here they are!


See I told you guys these were bad 😅 This one's actually better than the other one! So if you couldn't tell I recreated the Die Hard poster! Some people might say that Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie, but in my household it is. I don't think I did too bad of a job! Right? I mean it could be way worse! I don't know, what do you guys think?


Here's the original, if you haven't seen it before, or just want a better look at the comparison!


And here are the two, side by side! Which one do you like better? 😅



*awkward silence* I know it's really bad! You don't have to say anything. Why did I make this blog post?! To be fair! I don't have the best editing app for photoshop. It's great for regular editing in photoshoots but not for stuff like this! Let me know if you guys have any editing apps/software that you really like :)


Here's the original!


I mean, I think it's pretty obvious who's is better 😅 But still! Which one is your favorite?



Anyway! That's it 😂 I hope this was entertaining for you all! Feel free to roast me in the comments. And don't worry on Saturday we will be returning to our usual content <3 Just forget this post ever happened! I will see you guys next time!












Did You Enjoy This Blog Post?

What Do You Think Of My Horrible Photoshop Skills?

Comments

  1. This was a fun idea. You are being WAY too harsh on youself. Those turned out cool. You've got some Photoshop skills. Do more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) <3 I'm so glad you liked it! And I will definitely have to do another one, sometime!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts