Easter Sunday Quiz!


Hey everyone! Happy Easter!! I hope you guys are having a great day :) So today as the title of this post says I made a quiz! So without further ado let's get started!



What AG Doll Are You On Easter? 





1. What's your favorite thing to do on Easter?

A. ALL THE CANDY!!!!

B. Spending time with friends or family.

C. Giving lots of homemade gifts.

D. Wearing a cute outfit.




2. What's your favorite Easter candy?

A. I LOVE ALL THE CANDY!!!

B. Reese's 

C. Jelly Beans.

D. Chocolate Eggs.



3. What gifts would you like for Easter?

A. A DVD or video game.

B. Baking supplies.

C. A book.

D. Clothing.



4. What Easter activity are you most wanting to do?

A. Egg hunt.

B. Decorating desserts.

C. Dying hard boiled eggs.

D. Taking family photos.



5. What are you wearing on Easter?

A. Just a simple T-shirt and jeans, am I supposed to wear anything else?

B. Anything pastel.

C. A cute Easter themed dress.

D. A fancy pink or yellow dress.



6. And lastly, what's your favorite food to have for Easter dinner?

A. EVERYTHING!!!

B. Dessert.

C. Mashed potatoes.

D. Ham.





If you answered mostly A's you are most like...


Sam on Easter!




If you answered mostly B's you are most like...


Caroline on Easter!



If you answered mostly C's you are most like...


Nellie on Easter!



If you answered mostly D's you are most like...


Josefina on Easter!





I hope you guys enjoyed this quiz! Let me know if you want me to do more quizzes like this :) I hope you guys are having/had a great Easter. Bye!












Did You Have A Good Easter?
Do You Want To See More Quizzes On This Blog?



















Comments

  1. My answers to this are.
    1. B
    2. C
    3. C
    4. B
    5. A
    6. B
    This was fun to take. :)
    Also Happy Easter,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it ☺️ Happy Easter to you too 💕

      Delete
  2. This was gun. I'm Caroline! Also love the Ralph Wiggum meme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts