It's Time To Say Goodbye...

 



Sam: Hello everyone! Welcome back to Hailey's Joyful Dolls!




Sam: So we have some news to share with you all...




Sam: I will be telling you guys the news today, because Hailey said she just couldn't do it...




Sam: I'm not going to keep you guys waiting any longer...




Sam: We will no longer be posting on Hailey's Joyful Dolls...




Nellie: Sam, what are you doing?




Sam: I was telling the viewers about Hailey quitting blogging.




Sam: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!




Sam: You don't know what today is?




Nellie: No




Sam: IT'S APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!





HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONE!!!





I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! I thought it would be a great post idea :) Also I know it's pretty obvious, but I'm not actually quitting. It was just a prank 😂 Anyway, Bye you guys!
















What Do You Think About This Blog Post?




























Comments

  1. I actually thought you were quitting at first! So happy you aren't! Happy April's Fools!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Brooklyn 🥰 Happy April Fool's to you too 💕☺️

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad it was just a joke, I thought you were actually quitting.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that the prank actually worked, I was worried everyone would catch on right away :)

      Delete
  3. Great prank and you had me fooled too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts