Winter Snowflakes - Photoshoot

 

Hello everyone! So the other day I took some pictures of Nellie outside while it was snowing! Even though it's technically spring, where I live it's basically still winter ❄ Even though I love the snow I am a bit tired of it. But I did get some good pictures :)


































I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Sorry I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, it was snowing like crazy, and I didn't want Nellie to get to wet ❤ I will see you guys next time, Bye!













What Did You Guys Think Of This Photoshoot? 
What Picture Was Your Favorite?




























Comments

  1. I dont have a favourite...i love them all! ❤

    -Brookyln

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Brooklyn! I'm so glad you liked them :)

      Delete
  2. Great pics. My favs are #3 and #4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad 😊 I like those ones too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts