AG Doll Podcast?

 Hey everyone! So I had this really cool idea last night and I was thinking I should have two of my AG dolls have a podcast, and I could get a fake doll microphone and some headphones for them and then I could have my own microphone that I could use so that it would sound like a real podcast. I also would of course film it as a video, since I wouldn't be able to like put it on Spotify of anything like that but yeah I thought that was a cool idea. I was thinking that Samantha and Nellie could do it since there best friends. Let me know in the comments down below what you think about this idea? Also let me know what we should name the podcast? and which dolls you think should do it? Also do you think you guys should comment topics or should I come up with topics or should I just kinda wing it? Anyway let me know what you guys think, Also Nellie's Photoshoot as well as her Meet the Dolls profile should be up soon. I love you guys so much. Bye!



Julie And The Phantoms GIF - Julie And The Phantoms - Discover & Share GIFs
I love Julie and the Phantoms to much not to add this gif 😍


-Hailey :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie! Any podcast name suggestions?

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've been silently reading your blog for a while and I think it's really fun! A doll podcast is a great idea so I would enjoy watching it a lot.

    (Also, Julie and the Phantoms! <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chloe! I'm glad you like the idea. Julie and the Phantoms is one of my all time favorite shows, it's so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doll podcast sounds so cool. It would be neat to hear what you think of AG's new releases on the podcast! :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley! I still need to get a few supplies but hopefully soon I will be able to post the first episode :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts