Unboxing New AG Doll and Etsy Outfit!


Hey everyone! So here is the unboxing video I filmed I think maybe a week ago possibly two. Also before you watch this video I would like to say that I accidentally reveled which doll I got in my Last Chance post, if you haven't read that post here is the link: https://haileysjoyfuldolls.blogspot.com/2021/08/last-chance.html#comment-form So yeah in that post I was making sure you guys knew that my new AG doll was not going to be in the Q&A post and me having already opened her just didn't think about the fact that you guys didn't know who she was yet. I am so so sorry about that I really did not mean to ruin it for you guys, I just forgot. Also the lady that I got the Etsy AG doll outfit from has amazing doll clothes, so in case you guys are interested here is the link to her Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/QualityDollClothes?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1057317488 and just in case the link doesn't work here is the name of her Etsy shop: QualityDollClothes. Her clothes are so freaking cute :) 💖 I hope you guys liked this video and I will see you next post, Bye!
-Hailey

Comments

  1. My voice is so annoying in my videos lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your voice isn’t annoying. :)
    Nellie is SO CUTE! I really want one. Her hair looks amazing and she is so cute in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t see myself getting her soon because they’re are some other dolls I want to get first.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Sadie! I'm glad you don't think my voice is annoying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also Nellie is a great doll to get, even if you don't get her right away :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts